Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Christmas Dog Dresses!!!

I have been so excited about showing off my newest Holiday & Christmas Dog Dresses!  Thank you Bebe and Nikki from www.obsessivechihuahuadisorder.com for the beautiful pictures!

This first dress is called "Candy Cane Kisses Dog Dress".  It is made out of a sparkle organza candy cane striped fabric over a red satin harness top.  The skirt is lined with a silver sparkle organza for a little extra pouf.  Red satin bow at waist line with a little candy cane charm!  The neckline is trimmed in white feathers but it's hard to see on Bebe because of her gorgeous flowing hair.  :)  Can be made with a harness D-ring for easy leash hook-up.  Custom fit to your dog and handmade in the USA!  $80 www.kocouture.etsy.com



 This second dress is called "Holiday Critters Feather Harness Dog Dress".  Made with a beautiful designer print fabric featuring sleigh, Christmas trees, and cute little deer!  Fluffy red feather skirt adds texture and movement.  D-ring for easy leash hook-up.  Red satin bow.  Velcro closure under chest and snap closure at neck.  Custom made in the USA!  Perfect for pictures with Santa or for your furkid to wear to their Christmas parties!!  $110


5 comments:

  1. Its nice design and I also like red color. I can buy dog dresses to my pet since last year. I was participated my pet in dog show exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Dog Company provides the best holistic, vet recommended, and eco friendly healing products for your pet. eco friendly pet products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Similarly as with people, canines require dietary change with their age and nature in which they live.click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. diamond naturals dog food reviews

    ReplyDelete