Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review: Etsy seller "TieMeUpAprons" - Diva Dog Chihuahua Retro Pinup Diner Apron

While searching on Etsy for adorable Chihuahua products to add to my "must have" list, I found this cuter than cute Retro Pinup Chihuahua Apron by "TieMeUpAprons"!  (If anyone wants to surprise me with one, I won't complain, lol)!







I talked with the owner of the shop, Anita, and she kindly offered to sell these aprons at an amazing sale price - $49.99 through the end of February!!!  This adorable apron is handmade in Michigan (where I grew up) and is created using a discontinued Kaufman Diva Dog fabric.  So if you like this sassy little number, don't wait!


Description:
"Apron has two tiers: top tier measures 12" and the bottom 16". The apron is expertly finished with double fold bias tape, and the pocket and bib are lined. There are no raw edges--nothing is "tacked on" and apron straps are reinforced before the trim is sewn on.

The apron has super long ties, and should fit a range of sizes.

Fabrics are 100 percent cotton, but please treat this beauty gently--machine wash on gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat.

I can make at least three more Diva Dog chihuahua aprons, so if you'd like more than one please let me know and I'll get sewing!

Shipping cost reflects Priority Mail-- I throw in delivery confirmation at no additional fee".



Click here to check out her fabulous handmade aprons- http://www.etsy.com/listing/86917479/diva-dog-chihuahua-retro-pinup-diner.  Tell her KO Couture sent you! 



19 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love a cute retro apron! Good Find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. ABetsPro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice it seems to be good post... It will get readers engagement on the article since readers engagement plays an vital role in every blog.. i am expecting more updated posts from your hands.
    Dog And Cat Onesie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. best sandblaster to buy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. www.yoursafetyspy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. jon boat bimini top

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. CPAK Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Sexy Nightwear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. epica personal blender

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. boxing equipment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. best projectors under 300

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. best pc gaming chair under 300

    ReplyDelete
  15. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. self cleaning bottleless water cooler dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. BEST GAMING CHAIRS UNDER 200

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. best commercial hot water pressure washer

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. mini moto

    ReplyDelete