Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pet Photography and Dog Models: Bebe

My second adorable KO Couture dog model is Bebe from www.obsessivechihuahuadisorder.com.  She is a 2.5 lb long hair Chihuahua and lives with her three Chihuahua brothers who love to model as well.  This tiny princess has made a HUGE impact on the pet fashion industry and has been featured in print and online ads all over the world!  Some examples include Bella Dog Magazine, Pet Product News, Pet Style News, Dogs 101 and many, many more!

This tiny princess is amazingly talented!  This is one of my favorite Bebe pictures ever (photos taken by her photographer mom Nikki Figular):

Platinum Princess Feather Harness Dog Dress $350


                                                Breast Cancer Bites Tutu Harness Dress $75


This is Bebe's famous "over the shoulder" pose.  All aspiring dog models should try and master this pose.  It is a great way to showing off the product their wearing as well as capturing their cute little face!



Want to see more of Bebe?  Stay tuned!  Bebe will be modeling my newest Holiday and Christmas Dog Dresses!  Make sure to follow her blog at www.obsessivechihuahuadisorder.com.

15 comments:

  1. Loved that article! I'm a huge fan of Bebe and ObsessiveChihuahuaDisorder.com I'll be watching your site for more of Bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing about Bebe! She's bragging to her brothers right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it Janel! I can't wait to share pics of her in her new Christmas dresses!

    It was my pleasure Nikki! You and Bebe are so inspiring to me, I can't imagine my life without you two in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good top tip till now, I read here. Hope update regularly. Because I have a puppy photo retouch studio, for this why i need and also you can make us your post production photography editing vendor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..dog t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Austin Drone Photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.  Order - fashion retouching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pet photography. If you add more color correction your pi8cture should be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Shoutout love! This is INCREDIBLY helpful, thank you guys! you can go know about Umbrella Lighting photography.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful read. Took a few pointers from this great article.color correction services

    ReplyDelete
  11. Budget-conscious drivers in Maidstone can rely on our selection of budget tyres. We offer cost-effective options without compromising on safety or performance.

    ReplyDelete