Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Celebrity Pups in KO Couture - Paris Hilton with the adorable Bunny Hilton!!!

BUNNY HILTON

How adorable is Bunny Hilton in her KO Couture Pink Princess Bling Dog Dress?!  I just want to kiss that little face!!!!!!



Some shots of Paris Hilton out for her birthday dinner with Bunny Hilton.  I was so flattered to see Bunny in one of my designs!  Definitely made my day!  Thanks so much for posting these pics Paris!!!







You can also see both gorgeous gals in this video on Youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5oRq1a2Oo.


Is your pup a super fashionista like Bunny?  Get her a KO Couture dress made custom special just for her!  Check out my stock dresses or contact me with a special design idea of your own. www.etsy.com/shop/kocouture or www.kocouture.com.

Tail Wags,

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a very good article. Thanks for taking the time to discuss with us, I feel happy about learning this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.
    Medical Pets Shirts

    ReplyDelete