Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Custom Amore Bracelet!!!

I found this amazing jewelry artist on Etsy a little while ago - "Artallnight" http://www.etsy.com/shop/artallnight?ref=pr_shop_more.  I fell in love with her sassy, sexy, cute style and seriously, I would buy her entire store if I could!  I loved her cuff style bracelets and sent her an email to see if there was any chance that she would be able to customize a bracelet with a picture of my Chi Amore....and she said "Yes"!  YAY!

I sent her this picture of Amore and asked if she could add a little bow in her hair.  I only paid $30 for a custom painted bracelet with my dog's portrait!!!  What a great deal!  I was amazed at how fast she completed my order.  She had it in the mail the next day!




When I received my cuff, I was squealing in delight!  It was so perfect!  The cuff has an adjustable chain closure on the back, so I was able to fit it to my wrist easily.  (I have a pretty small wrist so most bracelets run large on me).  It even has a cute little charm on it that says "Handmade with love".  Now, if only Santa would bring me another cuff bracelet with KC's pic on it......






2 comments:

  1. What awesome blog looks great? Want more details something like visit and explore more new items. Thanks for this valuable thoughts.
    leather dog collars

    ReplyDelete